Sunday, April 16, 2000
Lame fake-time post
@ 12:14 AM
Most probably people wouldn't find their way here.
So.
Why do I feel like we are spacing away from each other?
But then, think back. Last year year-end exams. I also felt like we spaced out. I think.
Suddenly I feel better. I think.
Stop expecting so much from him, Joanne. You must know your limits.
Stop crying and tearing your heart purposely.
Stop it.
"For one thing I know, I still love him, because my heart still hurts whenever I think about him."
So.
Why do I feel like we are spacing away from each other?
But then, think back. Last year year-end exams. I also felt like we spaced out. I think.
Suddenly I feel better. I think.
Stop expecting so much from him, Joanne. You must know your limits.
Stop crying and tearing your heart purposely.
Stop it.
"For one thing I know, I still love him, because my heart still hurts whenever I think about him."