Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Titles somehow suck.
@ 8:43 PM
Feeling damn depressed.
The fact that I was able to survive all the other school holidays but not this one shows how much I miss him I guess.
To be honest I miss French lessons. I really miss them. They seem to be the only lessons which makes me feel relaxed.
Why there's no more keyboard lessons? Why can't we learn calculus at Year 2? Why I can't even meet someone whom I obviously miss a lot for just once or twice a week?!
Godamn stupid cough made me scolded by my mum. Her that godamn bitchy attitude is like sucky.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: w-inds. - Milky Way
via FoxyTunes
The fact that I was able to survive all the other school holidays but not this one shows how much I miss him I guess.
To be honest I miss French lessons. I really miss them. They seem to be the only lessons which makes me feel relaxed.
Why there's no more keyboard lessons? Why can't we learn calculus at Year 2? Why I can't even meet someone whom I obviously miss a lot for just once or twice a week?!
Godamn stupid cough made me scolded by my mum. Her that godamn bitchy attitude is like sucky.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: w-inds. - Milky Way
via FoxyTunes