Monday, February 18, 2008
Shit @ 7:39 PM
Shit, my habit of describing the day by lessons taken is back. >.<

1) Assembly: Zzz.
2) Math: Usual.
3) History: They are changing it back to Tuesday from next week onwards. Great.
4) Music: Screwed.
5) Break: Zzz.
6) Chem: Fun.
7) Free period: In library with Huiwen, Yu Jia and Michelle. Fun.
8) Chinese: The only one that holds my ego up (sorry). Which makes me rant about how useless it is to be pro in Chinese in this school.

Summary:
Screwed up.
(2 words)

Like...wow. I screwed up all my ****ing tests, 2 months had passed. Is it time to say goodbye to my CAP target?

Someone tell me how the hell I am supposed to flunk my test and act as if nothing happened. You tell me how. YOU tell me how.

YES I CRIED when I realise I screwed up for this test. YES I ALWAYS CRY if I realise I screw up my exams and tests. YES I AM A freaking cry-baby, come people mock at me. Like, "Oh lookies here, an idiot / a bitch / an idiotic bitch crying here as if her "cat" had died."
YES I do not put in the ****ing effort and I still complain. YES I'm not responsible for my ****ing part in the project and I still complain.

The days as a hypocrite are back. Like...this instant. This instant and every instant, I'm living as a hypocrite.

Screw this I need to censor my blog so badly.

They say abusive parents lead to abusive children. I give up.