Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Pastoral! @ 12:05 AM
Pastoral rocks. Regret not discovering it and listening to it in the past.

Oh well, it's nice =D

YS and his cousin keep talking about what rubato. O.O

His cousin is a fun person xD

EDIT at 8.39pm: Alesana is a nice band. Recommended by his cousin...and the song he let me hear was "Apology".

Apology--Alesana
sweat drips in my eyes
screams of lust we cry
tonight you are everything,
you're everything to me...
you're everything to me no more
as I wake from this perfect dream
I'll escape from Eden's walls
can I not stay and live this lie?
go away and I'll think only of myself

and to think that you will not be scared or surprised if I'd severed all these ties
this is the end...

I'll lose myself in anguish for tonight
help me get over you

I feel so numb to see this bitter end of beautiful illusions...would this be the same?
broken pieces will not mend to save our past now...go away...

I'll lose myself in anguish for tonight
help me get over you
one last false apology
help me get over you

now we must let go
urgency overwhelms me as I must restrain my flood of tears
I refuse to be slave to your false beauty again

I'll lose myself in anguish for tonight
help me get over you
one last false apology
help me get over you

In my mind blood drips from your eyes
A beautiful last goodbye

Early Morning--Alesana
Last night I forgot, how the sound of your voice whispered sweet
Goodbyes, your eyes, left to die
I'm alone to understand why

Why not one more night
One last kiss goodbye
My sweet love tonight
I hope the stars
Still spell out your name where you are

Kiss my closing eyes
Help me sleep,
Without you I'm so lost
Tonight I cry
Tell me why
I can't live without your warm embrace

Why not one more night
One last kiss goodbye
My sweet love tonight
I hope the stars
Still spell out your name where you are

I close my eyes and you are everything I see
Goodbye

Goodbye to you my love
I won't forget you
I'll see you soon
Goodbye my love
Goodbye to you my love
I won't forget you
Bye, Bye love

If I ever get to see his cousin again, I must thank him. xD