Wednesday, October 8, 2008
@ 7:31 PM
If you don't care, just say you don't care. Don't give me those talks about how much you care about me remotely, then leave me like nothing has been said, like I have never existed. If you don't care about me and don't wish to care anymore,
just say you don't care
and ask me to screw off.
What I need
is just the words
for me to leave
and I will.
Even though I will still care about you then,
screw my care.
You don't need my hypocritical care, do you?
Stop leaving me like I never existed
then come back and visit me like a grandmother in the care centre being visited once in 30 years.
I don't need that kind of sympathy.
You don't need my care also.
Because you don't want it in the first place.
just say you don't care
and ask me to screw off.
What I need
is just the words
for me to leave
and I will.
Even though I will still care about you then,
screw my care.
You don't need my hypocritical care, do you?
Stop leaving me like I never existed
then come back and visit me like a grandmother in the care centre being visited once in 30 years.
I don't need that kind of sympathy.
You don't need my care also.
Because you don't want it in the first place.