Thursday, August 6, 2009
Bored yada.
@ 10:55 PM
Why am I even bothering to blog larh lol.
Amazing I got decent marks for my Chinese reflection.
Tricia writes poems too.
I am bored.
I am spammed.
I am harassed.
I am STILL bored.
I love CS.
I love aircon.
I love Chemistry.
I love Mathematics.
I love Physics.
I love internal server errors.
I love C Language.
I love Visual Basic.
I (don't really) love Java (almost the same as C Lang, not much new syntax...)
I love you!
I love chocolate.
I love mocha.
I love cafes.
I love splurging.
I love EMPHASIS :D
I (am starting to) love English classes (Thanks Ms Ling!)
I love a hell lotta songs.
I love being weird, insane, hyper, random!
I love blue.
I love black.
I love white.
I love blue with black
I love black with white.
I love white with white.
I love expressions (You know, functions...)
I love spamming.
I love anticipating towards the end of spam.
I love suspense.
I love books.
I love love.
Goodnight.
Amazing I got decent marks for my Chinese reflection.
Tricia writes poems too.
I am bored.
I am spammed.
I am harassed.
I am STILL bored.
I love CS.
I love aircon.
I love Chemistry.
I love Mathematics.
I love Physics.
I love internal server errors.
I love C Language.
I love Visual Basic.
I (don't really) love Java (almost the same as C Lang, not much new syntax...)
I love you!
I love chocolate.
I love mocha.
I love cafes.
I love splurging.
I love EMPHASIS :D
I (am starting to) love English classes (Thanks Ms Ling!)
I love a hell lotta songs.
I love being weird, insane, hyper, random!
I love blue.
I love black.
I love white.
I love blue with black
I love black with white.
I love white with white.
I love expressions (You know, functions...)
I love spamming.
I love anticipating towards the end of spam.
I love suspense.
I love books.
I love love.
Goodnight.