Saturday, September 19, 2009
Mundane
@ 10:15 PM
Right now I don't even know why I am posting anymore.
But it just feels nice to have the blog posts number increasing you know?
And somehow having a blog gives me a feeling of having a personal object.
Virtual possession. What the lol.
And I love typing on the keyboard. And I love typing crap that I know no one would read.
Like emo chinese passages.
xD
Maybe I should join writing competitions. And not feel so bad for not winning trophies.
Shall go search online now!
-takes earphones first-
EDIT: THANKS BLOGGER FOR DELETING MY TEXT
D<
FINE LAR YOU WIN. I DON'T POST ANYMORE T.T
Byeee ):
It feels weird, how I can't sleep without you close to me.
But it just feels nice to have the blog posts number increasing you know?
And somehow having a blog gives me a feeling of having a personal object.
Virtual possession. What the lol.
And I love typing on the keyboard. And I love typing crap that I know no one would read.
Like emo chinese passages.
xD
Maybe I should join writing competitions. And not feel so bad for not winning trophies.
Shall go search online now!
-takes earphones first-
EDIT: THANKS BLOGGER FOR DELETING MY TEXT
D<
FINE LAR YOU WIN. I DON'T POST ANYMORE T.T
Byeee ):
It feels weird, how I can't sleep without you close to me.