Friday, November 27, 2009
OBS?
@ 9:52 PM
Day 1:
Felt neutral in the morning. Afternoon was hot. Being Store IC is fun. We accomplished tasks late and pitched tents + cooked in the dark. Washing the mess tins was irritating without soap. It was humid inside the tent. I don't know why I couldn't sleep.
Day 2:
Trekked to Camp 1. Rock climbing was okay. Did not reach target. Kayak practice was boring. Can't wait for sea expedition to end.
Day 3:
Sea expedition. Happy and sad at the same time. Don't ask why.
Day 4:
Land expedition. Sang Spongebob Squarepants. The dodo song in the morning was fun. The Ivan variation is even more fun. Our soup was finished in approx. 10 minutes. Lol.
Day 5:
Waiting to get on the bus was hell. The shirts were expensive. I did not buy any.
Felt neutral in the morning. Afternoon was hot. Being Store IC is fun. We accomplished tasks late and pitched tents + cooked in the dark. Washing the mess tins was irritating without soap. It was humid inside the tent. I don't know why I couldn't sleep.
Day 2:
Trekked to Camp 1. Rock climbing was okay. Did not reach target. Kayak practice was boring. Can't wait for sea expedition to end.
Day 3:
Sea expedition. Happy and sad at the same time. Don't ask why.
Day 4:
Land expedition. Sang Spongebob Squarepants. The dodo song in the morning was fun. The Ivan variation is even more fun. Our soup was finished in approx. 10 minutes. Lol.
Day 5:
Waiting to get on the bus was hell. The shirts were expensive. I did not buy any.