Sunday, September 16, 2007
God dammit lar @ 5:20 PM
Go ask the whatsoever fucking event to fuck off. Make me so damn pissed in the fucking Sunday morning which is supposedly to be nice. (0621)

The event ok lar. Almost ran 8km instead of 4km. Thanks Lian Han for telling me. Felt so sian because of Friday, too lazy to meet up with Track (it is a blessing not to meet them)

Result of an uber-bored "Track Outing" resulted in me loitering around Vivocity. It's freaking nice. Problem: Having less than $40 is considered a broke person in Vivocity. The nice clothes there costs at least $16. And I had less than $25 (thanks to Delifrance). BTW at Sentosa Delifrance I bought a super ex mocha for $4.65+2 mini chocolate éclairs. Those chocolate éclairs are just...omgosh so freaking sweet and nice...TT.TT. Ok back to Vivo. Wanted to find the shop for name-chains but ended up trying to find an affordable shirt. Failed (duh). BTW a small ceramic decoration which is less than 6cm can cause $25. Cool eh. Obvious daylight robbery.

Ended up only buying a book ($4++) and a candy-floss which is uber nice, uber big and uber cheap. Gah. Me love PageOne bookshop also. The books they have are way cool=O. I spent about half an hour (or 45 minutes) reading GWR 2008. I mean like...having a bullet in your head and survive 80 over years?!

Also went to Toys R Us. Freak lar one rubik's cube costs $10.95. And everyone in Fibonacci has one=O=O. You see we Faraday run like siao for them, buy nothing for us. WTF lar. My dad did say that if I joined Fibo and I got first Fibo may win instead (considering the fact that the score difference was less than 20). Gah>< style="font-style: italic;">she was the one who bought over $200 of pearl necklaces.

Labels: