Tuesday, December 18, 2007
The box of chocolates
@ 1:58 AM
The box of chocolates, the chocolate perhaps meant for the loved one, has not been opened ever since god-knows-when.
Seriously, I bought it and I never opened it only because I don't bear to open it. Am I weird or am I weird?
I realised no song is ever emo enough to make me cry. The emotions within are simply not as much as how I feel. The complexity of feelings in me...
If only I could really communicate using telepathy, then I would try my best, try my best to make him feel being loved in anyway. The feeling of being loved, as I realise only recently, is really...different. It's like...a personal possession that you wish no one else would have.
Maybe I was really too selfish then. Too selfish to realise why my mum has been crying so much, thinking so much, till she even go insane. Though I was also suffering partly for the same reason too. And I thought I still blame my mum for remembering him. But now I don't. Now I realise, how painful it is. The pain, of thinking about love. I thought I saw her tears once again, yet I don't have the courage to ask her what happened. Argh.
I should be thankful I did not cry tonight.
Seriously, I bought it and I never opened it only because I don't bear to open it. Am I weird or am I weird?
I realised no song is ever emo enough to make me cry. The emotions within are simply not as much as how I feel. The complexity of feelings in me...
If only I could really communicate using telepathy, then I would try my best, try my best to make him feel being loved in anyway. The feeling of being loved, as I realise only recently, is really...different. It's like...a personal possession that you wish no one else would have.
Maybe I was really too selfish then. Too selfish to realise why my mum has been crying so much, thinking so much, till she even go insane. Though I was also suffering partly for the same reason too. And I thought I still blame my mum for remembering him. But now I don't. Now I realise, how painful it is. The pain, of thinking about love. I thought I saw her tears once again, yet I don't have the courage to ask her what happened. Argh.
I should be thankful I did not cry tonight.