Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Height-and-weight conscious @ 6:54 PM
Someone who's height and weight conscious like me would feel very pathetic.
I actually shrunk.
Damn.
And with my height and weight, I feel overweight.

Anyways for PE 206 trashed 207=), because my class guys were simply awesome, they were always in the lead:). Only thing is I seem to not contribute a lot. (the worries of being a girl: too "kind" to snatch the ball) Who cares, the game still rocks.

“黄真伊” is a really sad Korean series, especially till the part when her first love died because of a fever. I have it's OST, I told my mum about it, she plays everyday, makes me feel emo in turn.
I often wanted to be someone great. I often wanted to be a great composer like Chopin. I wanted to be a great scientist like Einstein. I wanted to be someone who can accomplish big things. And then I realise I can't. I don't have the ability, I don't have the motivation, I'm just not suited to be that kind of person. And this makes me hate myself. I hate myself for wasting my life away on my laptop, I hate myself for not using all this time wisely on Science and Math, or even anything.

I wanted to be smarter than YS, yet I'm not doing anything. At all. And I keep complaining about it when the fault is with me. I always try to push the blame to not having a good foundation in primary school, but is that really so?

I really detest myself, the way I behave sometimes.

And, I sense, something wrong, with her. (No not referring to anyone in my school).

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Linkin Park - Figure.09
via FoxyTunes