Monday, January 7, 2008
Yadda yadda
@ 12:12 AM
The pieces of memories I have made it a wonderful year, I must admit.
Chopin may have been quite lonely. I even start to wonder whether he had a nervous breakdown before.
Damns I have finally reached the end of the game "Paper Mario" which means I would be more bored than ever. Sighs.
Before I forget...
Who said that cats are meant to be scared away?!?!?!?!?! You evil...
I literally hug the "Music Appreciation" book to sleep this afternoon xD. With something else=D.
I'm feeling weird all over. The timetable is screwed up!!! Very!
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Robert Stahlbrand - Chopin - Op.28 no.06, Prelude in B-minor
via FoxyTunes
Chopin may have been quite lonely. I even start to wonder whether he had a nervous breakdown before.
Damns I have finally reached the end of the game "Paper Mario" which means I would be more bored than ever. Sighs.
Before I forget...
Who said that cats are meant to be scared away?!?!?!?!?! You evil...
I literally hug the "Music Appreciation" book to sleep this afternoon xD. With something else=D.
I'm feeling weird all over. The timetable is screwed up!!! Very!
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Robert Stahlbrand - Chopin - Op.28 no.06, Prelude in B-minor
via FoxyTunes