Wednesday, February 20, 2008
*hugs dolphin* @ 10:17 PM
I feel sleepy.
And I still feel happy.
Each day I wake up with a smile, for I know I'm still alive, for I know...(:

I'm sorry, but seriously. At least the tell-tale signs of friend being suicidal they had mentioned are so old-fashioned. Who will be so stupid to let their friends notice about them being...suicidal?

Ok if I carry on I will have some sort of "lecture" about the "interesting" talk, so I should just put it simply:

The.
Talk.
Is.
Weird.

Then mentoring. Tapped letters. Chaotic. Sianned out.

Break. Ate my lunch, which is a latte + "pao". Yay me. Then English, slacked like siao. Then 1 hour break (:

FPS was fun, it's drama, I got to shout, teacher said I'm a good actor, allowed me to get one more Mentos. Yong Kiat had "unstable" paper boobs. Bryan was "emo".

I feel sleepy. Like...gah. Don't even know what the hell I am typing into this machine. And...
I only eaten a pao+latte up to now. Yes, up to now. Nothing else, only pao+latte. So now I'm like...1kg less? Which makes me with only 1kg more to lose in order to reach 40kg. Yahoo.

4,
14,
1114,
3114,
132114,
1113122114,
311311222114,
13211321322114,
1113122113121113222114,
31131122211311123113322114,
132113213221133112132123222114,
11131221131211132221232112111312111213322114,
31131122211311123113321112131221123113111231121123222114,
1321132132211331121321231231121113112221121321133112132112211213322114,
11131221131211132221232112111312111213111213211231132132211211131221232112111312212221121123222114