Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I am tired of titling blogposts. @ 8:19 PM
Have been thinking about somethings this while.

GIRLY

[x]I like at least one shade of pink (...)

[x] I don't like being messy (Yes I admit my room is messy, but it's the result of negligence!)

[ ] My belongings are organized (I would like my belongings to be so, tyvm.)

[ ] I don't like rock music. (...Linkin Park!)

[x] I like wearing accessories. (Me like long, dangly earrings xD)

[ ] Bright colors amaze me.

[ ] I hate black. (...I have 5 IP Zone jackets, dude.)

[ ] I go to the salon once a week. (Uh huh)

[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time. (I don't only cuz I do not want to freak my teachers out)

[ ] I bring my phone with me everywhere. (Me no phone, so I win)

TOTAL: 3

BOYISH

[x] I wear baggy pants (Yay)

[x] I play video games. (...o2jam! Me want o2jam back T.T)

[ ] I listen to bands like Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc. (...)

[0.5x] I like wearing jackets with hoods. (I don't care, as long jacket can liao)

[ ] I'm too lazy to do chores. (Trained to be not like that)

[0.5x] I don't like shopping. (o.o)

[x] I like to go bungee jumping. (Yea lor)

[ ] I like being sweaty. (no-no-no!!!)

[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes. (Wrong physics, wrong biology...)

[ ] I always wear perfume. (I don't even know which one fits me)

TOTAL: 4

NERDY

[x] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket (It. Is. Necessary!!!!)

[x] I enjoy studying. (Ba. Ha. Ha.)

[ ] I wear glasses (I'm a far-sighted nerd. You got problem?)

[ ] I'm a straight-A student. (...If only Yan Sheng does his homework...)

[ ] I've never skipped any class in my whole life (Orly.)

[ ] I like my shirt tucked in. (Uh huh)

[x] One of my favorite subjects is science. (Lalala =D)

[x] I like reading books. (Duh! What is a far-sighted nerd without books? xD)

[x] My assignments are passed up on time. (Yep?)

TOTAL: 5

EMO

[x] I love the color black. (Ahem. Ok fine I have another 3 random black jackets, which makes it 8!)

[ ] I always sit at the corner. (O.O)

[x] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes. (Both! Ha!)

[x] I like listening to metal rock music. (Nightwish ah.)

[x] I have a lot of problems in my life. (Dude.)

[ ] I don't talk much. (...)

[ ] I don't have that much friends.

[ ] I barely have fun. (O.O)

[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends. (O.O)

TOTAL: 4

CHILDISH

[0.5x] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes. (Does staring around the room count?)

[x] I sleep with a stuff toy. (What's wrong with that?! You got problem?!)

[x] I watch cartoons. (South Park--The Educational Video)

[0.5x] I love to invent words only i understand. (Never done that since...this year?)

[ ] I sleep with a night light. (If only I have one)

[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit. (They dare to, I kill them!)

[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters. (O.O)

[ ] I like being with my family relatives. (I have not seen them for 8 years, tyvm)

[x] I take bubble baths. (=D)

[x] I love Spongebob. (Gary!)

TOTAL: 5

Conclusion: I hate this quiz. It is so not rounded. For example, you do not judge someone by the color they wear. I mean like...I can't find blue jackets? I can't find blue shirts? (IP Zone design some already?)

Nothing much.

Shithead is fun! xD

It. Is. Addictive.

Do you like me emo or cheerful? I really wonder.

If I am changing, am I changing for good or bad?