Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Steps @ 8:16 PM
Step 1: "Aaa" your mouth up.
Step 2: "Blehh" your tongue out.
Step 3: Someone manually "kiaps" the mouth shut.

XDXD to Amanda and YS.

"Mary had a little lamb" becomes "Mary had a little meow."

人,又少了一个 Sleepy的人,又多了二十四个-->Comment on a lesson today. Credits to Yu Jia for the convo. We were writing random stuff, talking about Pokemon (Joanne died-ed twice because of my Psy-duck vs her Pikachu and type advantage respectively), then talking about "lalala-ed, blablabla-ed, meow-ed, zzz-ed, owl-ed, bear-ed, pirate-owled, etc etc. I added the msn convo tabs and display pictures. Mine is =D, Yu Jia's is D=.

Made a holy imprintment of YS being Jesus the weird weird person Da Vinci drew Aiya whatever lar! XD Damn fun, but hands were all black. Still fun.

Before the making of imprintment of the h(o)ley YS purple meteorite, we were playing UNO at Student Lounge. The cards weren't shuffled properly (which may be precisely why we can never ever end the game within god-knows-how-many-minutes), and well....I remember YS was lacking of green cards completely. Highest record of draw cards is 14, which, well, landed on me.

These days me very hungry=.= Have been eating a lot (of biscuits). Bleh.

生命的价值在于什么? I need a good place to emo and reflect about it, because I realise I had no inspirations. Like damn it.