Friday, August 1, 2008
Epic awesomeness
@ 9:00 PM
So I called YS at 5.59pm.
"So do we need to meet up tomorrow for physics?" That was what I yelled.
From there it evolved to some kinda hyper reaction between me and Amanda, involving meows (duh), Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and the most fun part: Guessing where the hell we were!
First we said we were sitting on a green thing, then we said we were sitting on a white thing. Next, I got Amanda to zonk me, and there were echoes. He asked questions like "Which region of Singapore are you at?" and the main question "Where the hell are you??!!" Answer is:
"Somewhere in the Milky Way!"
"Somewhere in the Solar System!"
"Somewhere on Earth!!!"
"Somewhere on...Singapore!!!!!!!!! XD"
The next clue that he got from us was: It is a place that he is supposed to know, and a place we "kinda" hang out often.
Another thing was that a motorcycle passed by.
He guessed the West Coast Park (wth?!), Science Centre (wthh?!?!?) but it's wrong.
It was after a very very long time that we mentioned a very very important clue: We are moving!
Then there was this time when YS faced confusion (there were lots of cars, buses, etc around us), and another time when it was totally noisy.
Only when he heard this "Doors are closing *beep*. Next station: Jurong East Interchange." Then he got it.
Apparently the green (and white) thing we were sitting on is the sofa at the Student Lounge, and the echoes was the school premises. The motorcycle that passed by was when we were walking towards the MRT station, and the confusion was when we were crossing the road. The noisy part was us at the station.
So. After that we changed to the red line, and guess what.
Amanda was talking to ys all this while, and he thought it was me. He was frantically asking me "Where is Amanda?"
Apparently, he can't tell who is who over the handphone.
EPIC! Ends up in complete laughter after 1 hour 10 minutes of entertainment.
Feeling much better now, and slightly rebellious.
High Voltage--Linkin Park
Just do something to tell you who I am, ya know?
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
I've been taking into crates ever since I was livin in space
Before the ratrace, before monkeys had human traits
Mastered numerology and bigbang theology
Performed lobotomies with telekinetic psychology
Invented the mic so I could start blessin it
And chincheckin kids to make my point like an impressionist
Many men have tried to shake us
But I twist mic cords to double helixes and show them what I'm made of
I buckle knees like leg braces
Cast the spell of instrumental-ness and all of the emcees that hate us
So try on, leave you without a shoulder to cry on
From now to infinity let icons be bygones
I fire bomb ghostly notes haunt this
I've tried threats but moved on to a promise
I stomp shit with or without an accomplis
(Mixed media)
The stamp of approval is on this
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
Akira, put a kink in the backbones of clones with microphones
Never satisfy my rhyme jones
Sprayin bright day over what you might say
Blood type krylon
Technicolor type A
On highways right with road rage I'm patient to win
The cage and the tin to bounce all around
In surround sound devouring the scene
Subliminal gangrene paintings
Overall the same things sing songs karaoke copy madness
Break bones verbally with sticks and stone tactics
Fourth dimension, combat convention
Write rhymes at ease while the tracks stand at attention (Attention)
Meant to put you away with the pencil
Pistol, official, 16 line rhyme missile
While you risk it all, I pick out of your flaws
Spin, blah blah blah blah
You can say you saw
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
So...I am one who can be trusted? I really deserve to be?
Thought I am one who used to disappoint people again and again. At least, I disappoint myself every single time.
I think my mind can't take myself sooner or later. My mind is sure to go "burst" and there goes my sanity. It would have left me for good.
"So do we need to meet up tomorrow for physics?" That was what I yelled.
From there it evolved to some kinda hyper reaction between me and Amanda, involving meows (duh), Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and the most fun part: Guessing where the hell we were!
First we said we were sitting on a green thing, then we said we were sitting on a white thing. Next, I got Amanda to zonk me, and there were echoes. He asked questions like "Which region of Singapore are you at?" and the main question "Where the hell are you??!!" Answer is:
"Somewhere in the Milky Way!"
"Somewhere in the Solar System!"
"Somewhere on Earth!!!"
"Somewhere on...Singapore!!!!!!!!! XD"
The next clue that he got from us was: It is a place that he is supposed to know, and a place we "kinda" hang out often.
Another thing was that a motorcycle passed by.
He guessed the West Coast Park (wth?!), Science Centre (wthh?!?!?) but it's wrong.
It was after a very very long time that we mentioned a very very important clue: We are moving!
Then there was this time when YS faced confusion (there were lots of cars, buses, etc around us), and another time when it was totally noisy.
Only when he heard this "Doors are closing *beep*. Next station: Jurong East Interchange." Then he got it.
Apparently the green (and white) thing we were sitting on is the sofa at the Student Lounge, and the echoes was the school premises. The motorcycle that passed by was when we were walking towards the MRT station, and the confusion was when we were crossing the road. The noisy part was us at the station.
So. After that we changed to the red line, and guess what.
Amanda was talking to ys all this while, and he thought it was me. He was frantically asking me "Where is Amanda?"
Apparently, he can't tell who is who over the handphone.
EPIC! Ends up in complete laughter after 1 hour 10 minutes of entertainment.
Feeling much better now, and slightly rebellious.
High Voltage--Linkin Park
Just do something to tell you who I am, ya know?
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
I've been taking into crates ever since I was livin in space
Before the ratrace, before monkeys had human traits
Mastered numerology and bigbang theology
Performed lobotomies with telekinetic psychology
Invented the mic so I could start blessin it
And chincheckin kids to make my point like an impressionist
Many men have tried to shake us
But I twist mic cords to double helixes and show them what I'm made of
I buckle knees like leg braces
Cast the spell of instrumental-ness and all of the emcees that hate us
So try on, leave you without a shoulder to cry on
From now to infinity let icons be bygones
I fire bomb ghostly notes haunt this
I've tried threats but moved on to a promise
I stomp shit with or without an accomplis
(Mixed media)
The stamp of approval is on this
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
Akira, put a kink in the backbones of clones with microphones
Never satisfy my rhyme jones
Sprayin bright day over what you might say
Blood type krylon
Technicolor type A
On highways right with road rage I'm patient to win
The cage and the tin to bounce all around
In surround sound devouring the scene
Subliminal gangrene paintings
Overall the same things sing songs karaoke copy madness
Break bones verbally with sticks and stone tactics
Fourth dimension, combat convention
Write rhymes at ease while the tracks stand at attention (Attention)
Meant to put you away with the pencil
Pistol, official, 16 line rhyme missile
While you risk it all, I pick out of your flaws
Spin, blah blah blah blah
You can say you saw
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
It's high voltage you cant shake the shock
Because nobody wants it to stop, check it out
So...I am one who can be trusted? I really deserve to be?
Thought I am one who used to disappoint people again and again. At least, I disappoint myself every single time.
I think my mind can't take myself sooner or later. My mind is sure to go "burst" and there goes my sanity. It would have left me for good.