Thursday, August 14, 2008
Screwit @ 9:24 PM
Originally the name for our IP Project last year, now to describe what I am in.

Me? Bella?

Not in the appetite for dinner.

My heart felt like it contracted and been frozen up after Physics elective. Can't breath, can't take it anymore.

What exactly am I doing?

I want to scream at the pillars, scream at myself.

But, that made a point also...

Well, thanks to Ting, Su, Trish, Amanda, Jo, Vivian, YS, Wei Ren even, who have cared for me and been there for me. Supporting me whenever I need help, helping me out whenever I am screwed up, or in a state of bluriness from the truth.

Especially YS. I have no ways to describe how much he had stood alongside with me all this while.

And I would like to thank my class too. Even though we may not talk much, but you guys will still be friendly to me whenever I am around. I may have complained a bit about the 'class spirit', but when I think back about it, I realised that as almost 2 years had passed, the class bonds have been etched deeply in one way or another in us. No matter what, we still stay together on the same boat, face the lessons together xD. So thanks a lot.

Thanks to my teachers, who had tutored me with much patience and tolerated my weird marks. Their values also shape the morals in me, and teach me what it is to be a good teacher.

And, sorry.

I feel like a murderor now. And it seems like I will be one whether I like it or not.

Apparently I watched this korean movie about human dissection, today I am listening to "Zombie".

Now I feel like a murderor with crimson red blood stained on my hands.