Saturday, August 9, 2008
ROFL @ 7:39 AM
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1817059

Weezer--Pork And Beans
They say
I need some Rogaine
To put in my hair
Work it out at the gym
To fit my underwear
Oakley makes the shades
That transform a tool
You'd hate
Ffor the kids to think
That you lost your cool

I'mma do the things
That I wanna do
I ain't got a thing
To prove to you
I'll eat my candy
With the pork and beans
Excuse my manners
If I make a scene
I ain't gonna wear
The clothes that you like
I'm finally dandy
With the me inside
One look in the mirror
And I'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot
About what you think

Everyone likes to dance
To a happy song
(Hey, hey)
With a catchy chorus and beat
So they can sing along
(Hey, hey)
Timbaland knows the way
To reach the top of the charts
Maybe if I work with him
I can perfect the art

I'mma do the things
That I wanna do
I ain't got a thing
To prove to you
I'll eat my candy
With the pork and beans
Excuse my manners
If I make a scene
I ain't gonna wear
The clothes that you like
I'm finally dandy
With the me inside
One look in the mirror
And I'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot
About what you think

No I don't care
I don't care

I'mma do the things
That I wanna do
I ain't got a thing
To prove to you
I'll eat my candy
With the pork and beans
Excuse my manners
If I make a scene
I ain't gonna wear
The clothes that you like
I'm finally dandy
With the me inside
One look in the mirror
And I'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot
About what you think
Totally different?

O.O at above video. God knows why I am freaking addicted to it.

Yesterday was damn fun and o.o. Parade was alright, the quiz...Year 2s were trying their best to save up points, but seems like the host only wanted 1 tie-breaker and not 2. Oh well. The singing was much more enthu then I would expect (thanks to Tricia and Josephine :D) Amanda joined in afterwards, and shoulder to shoulder, we sang! Was singing spoof version of "This is hell, truly" XD

Went up to CO Room. Whacking red paper is fun xD Also did a CO version of the marching. Vivian, Su Chang and Cheryl whacked the drums while me and Ting were marching. YS was playing "(Twinkle)^2 Little Star" with the erhu=.= And it actually fits! o.o After that me and Amanda "locked" YS up in the CO Room, then he "unlocked" it by himself! XDXD

Planned to play cards with YS, but was drawn by ice mocha. Amanda bought one also, then Gabriel said something about SMO results, so we went to check it out. I actually got a bronze!!! Amanda got a bronze also!!! Tricia got a bronze also!!! Su Hang got a silver!!! I actually got something!!! To quote ys: You need the training. Meaning, I have potential? xD Jkjk.

Yadda blah, left YS and Gabriel to freak out by themselves. YS tied with the second person, "I did not get first damn it!". Gabriel lost 1 mark, 导致他终身遗憾, "I am together with the idiotes who got 11 marks! Stupid angle (chasing?)" Sighs xD

Yadda blah, then we went to play hearts. Amanda had to go home, but at least she learnt a new game (yay). So me, YS, Leyi and someone played Hearts, Leyi and someone being beginners. And guess what/

Leyi shot the moon. Twice.

YS did it once, thanks to my Jack of Diamonds. It freaking saved him! (Yes I am not obliged to, but I happened to, thanks to my suckiest memory ><) Tricia read New Moon (Tricia, I swear the storyline is WTH) Ewin was playing Solitaire, Dai Di and stacking card towers by herself. Jun Yup was there watching.

1.20pm (how long did we play?!) then we walked to MRT station. Tricia decided to eat lunch at Macs, me and Leyi scissors-paper-stoned to Macs also, YS went home for his lunch, Jun Yup tagged along. McSpicy! is as big and too full for me as usual. But BBQ sauce rocks :)

After that Tricia topped up her EZ-link card, the three of us went to Jurong East. Then OMGWTFBBQLDKHW it was already 2.45pm. Decided not to follow Leyi, went to IMM with Jun Yup, bought a new jacket (black once again, sorry). No more $6 shirt offers! (Because they had new stocks, which thank goodness include good shorts also. I should look at their jeans one day and learn to appreciate them=.=)

Went library to do homework. Finished chinese (wow me), wanted to do Math, got some weird answers, gave up and realise Geography and Biology required research. The wireless was dying on me, so chiong-ed 100+ pages of New Moon instead. =.=

Went home at 7pm. Got this ancient Chinese scroll of 3 cats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very very fat ones!!!!!!!!!!! Fluffy, fat, white cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 So freaking fat and cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Fell asleep while watching the Opening Ceremony. God knows how many countries were there=.=

Waking up can be freaky sometimes. Looks at clock, 7. Looks at sky, looks more like 7pm then 7am. But now the sun's out :)

Yesterday pwned. Thanks tons dudes and dudettes :D