Saturday, November 8, 2008
@ 5:21 PM
Do my words show that I am not hurt?
Do I look like I cannot be hurt, or guilty?
Do you think it's easy for me to go through 1 week + of hell?
All on the basis of not disturbing you. How naive of me.
Perhaps it's a different type of hatred you have? Perhaps it's a different type of childishness I have?
Or perhaps, I am just being the idiot here?
Are you smiling at my stupidity? Are you laughing at my tears?
Or perhaps, I have nothing in the first place?
What, or who, have I ever truly possessed before?
Am I even allowed to have someone? Or is it all just a stupid illusion of me? Was it too much from me to ask for? Or too little?
I need someone to help me find the answers. But no one is willing to help me, right?
Those words of me, give you a reason to not help me, right?
What is it you truly want? Or maybe me? Or there is no me?
All on the basis of not wanting to disturb you. What am I thinking?
You think I am stupid, don't you.
Do I look like I cannot be hurt, or guilty?
Do you think it's easy for me to go through 1 week + of hell?
All on the basis of not disturbing you. How naive of me.
Perhaps it's a different type of hatred you have? Perhaps it's a different type of childishness I have?
Or perhaps, I am just being the idiot here?
Are you smiling at my stupidity? Are you laughing at my tears?
Or perhaps, I have nothing in the first place?
What, or who, have I ever truly possessed before?
Am I even allowed to have someone? Or is it all just a stupid illusion of me? Was it too much from me to ask for? Or too little?
I need someone to help me find the answers. But no one is willing to help me, right?
Those words of me, give you a reason to not help me, right?
What is it you truly want? Or maybe me? Or there is no me?
All on the basis of not wanting to disturb you. What am I thinking?
You think I am stupid, don't you.