Thursday, November 6, 2008
@ 8:47 PM
MUSIC MEME:
1. Put your music player on all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 3 people.
5. with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
アントワネットブルー ~D・Gray-man Ending Ver.~ -- 北出菜奈
Don't understand a hell at all =.=

2. WILL YOU GET FAR IN LIFE?
Amarantine -- Enya
..."Time will always find a way, to let your heart believe it's true..."

3. HOW DO YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU?
Diabelli Variations Op. 120 var XX-XXIII -- Beethoven
No comments.

4. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
Darts -- System of A Down
"Life threatening lifestyles, a hitman, a nun, lovers..." Nun huh.

5. WHAT IS YOUR BEST FRIENDS THEME SONG?
半兽人 -- 周杰伦
O.O

6. WHAT IS THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE?
Daffodil Lament -- Cranberries
I don't know what lines to quote. I really don't.

7. WHAT WAS HIGH SCHOOL LIKE?
菊花台
-- 周杰伦
What the hell?! Actually, considering the movie, yes high school is EXACTLY LIKE THE MOVIE.

10. WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THIS WEEKEND?
Toy Symphony -- Various Orchestral
O.O What?! Toys...yea I wish.

11. TO DESCRIBE YOUR GRANDPARENTS?
Am Ende stehen wir zwei -- Lacrimosa
"At The End There are the two of us" Arithmetically correct, I hope.

12. HOW IS YOUR LIFE GOING?
Fuse -- Xero (formal Linkin Park)
Has my life been fused?

13. WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
When I'm Gone -- Eminem
It. ****ing. Explains. There you go.

14. HOW DOES THE WORLD SEE YOU?
Piano Sonata Op 101 (2nd movement) -- Beethoven
They see me as a sonata? Well sure. Dark ones I say.

15. WILL YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE?
Op. 30, Keyboard Works, Book 2, No.6 in F-Sharp M(inor)? -- Mendelssohn
Does not explain. Good for you, stupid player.

16. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS REALLY THINK OF YOU?
Night -- Audition
...Considering the fact that the words being repeated redundantly are "**** it", I really don't know.

17. DO PEOPLE SECRETLY LUST AFTER YOU?
Of Two Beginnings -- Pain of Salvation
Honestly, what do I need that for.

18. HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF HAPPY?
Elect The Dead -- Serj Tankian
If only George Bush was dead.

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE?
Prelude -- Killswitch Engage
"Deep inside you, deep inside your..." Your what? What is it supposed to mean?!

20. WILL YOU EVER HAVE CHILDREN?
Op. 28 No. 23 Prelude in F Major -- Chopin
Very promising, I assure you.

21. WHAT SONG WILL YOU STRIP TO?
Our Farewell -- Within Temptation
This. Does. Not. Fit. (Ting's comment for her song)

22. IF A MAN IN A VAN OFFERED YOU CANDY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Of No Avail -- Heaven Shall Burn
Exactly. HAHAHA.

23. WHAT DOES YOUR MOTHER THINK OF YOU?
Quest for Resistance -- Heaven Shall Burn
...resistance to what. Dude.

24. WHAT IS YOUR DEEP DARK SECRET?
Whoever Brings the Night -- Nightwish
Correctly twisted, I say.

25. WHAT IS YOUR MORTAL ENEMY'S THEME SONG?
BWV 851 - Das Wolhtemperierte Clavier I - Prelude and Fugue No.6 in D minor -- Bach
Sure.

26. WHAT'S YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE?
Amadeus -- o2jam
It's like a popular song on o2jam? Huh?!

27. WHAT SONG WILL BE PLAYED AT YOUR WEDDING?
Don't Wait -- Dashboard Confessional
For you-all-know-what, I guess.