Wednesday, October 7, 2009
70 * 7
@ 11:52 AM
Ok sorry, the prime factorization for 490 is 2 * 5 * 7^2.
What's gotten into you, and why are you doing this to everyone?
If I was the one who changed you into this, please. Forget whatever I have given you, and go back to who you were. You are hurting me, you are hurting everyone.
Or was that what you wanted all this while? To leave everything behind and leave imprints of scars on their hearts while you walk away?
Why did I ever think I matter to you anyway. It's all wishful thinking, wasn't it.
Convince me that no one could possibly love me. Convince me that I am not to be loved. Convince me to give up. Please.
Because I just want to leave you alone with your happiness, and never bring sadness to you anymore.
What's gotten into you, and why are you doing this to everyone?
If I was the one who changed you into this, please. Forget whatever I have given you, and go back to who you were. You are hurting me, you are hurting everyone.
Or was that what you wanted all this while? To leave everything behind and leave imprints of scars on their hearts while you walk away?
Why did I ever think I matter to you anyway. It's all wishful thinking, wasn't it.
Convince me that no one could possibly love me. Convince me that I am not to be loved. Convince me to give up. Please.
Because I just want to leave you alone with your happiness, and never bring sadness to you anymore.