Monday, September 17, 2007
Argh
@ 3:44 AM
So.
1) English: Zzz.
2) PE: Relays suck. Damn it.
3) Lunch: 100-plus lime is the pwnage.
4) Geography: Just before Geog Josephine left a whole box of Dars white chocolate. Thanks Josephine=D=))
5) Physics: Done rocket balloons, way cool, we done it in two groups: Boys and girls. Generally heard that 101 did not manage to get results. We 106 girls pwned the rocket balloon. 1129cm. Who wanna buy 4D?
6) Math: Oh gosh I really love Math classes now. Ms Lee is getting more and more cool;D
7) French: The game was fun. I was despo like hell. Once again credits to Jayashri, Yan Sheng, Wen Hui, Ziyi and Mavelie (sorry if I spelt wrongly).
Went home (duh). I swear I won't take 78 at the Clementi Interchange anymore. The route was freaaky, we passed all the freaking factories. Basically 78 was the only bus available among the forest of factories. =O
"WE people went on a journey towards the light. WE fellow bunch of friends tried to stay as one, we supported each other strongly. Yet as we move towards the light, the Dark Lord appears. The Dark Lord went on a mass massacre! Caused chaos among people! Broke friendships that came by so hard! This hurricane struck us unlucky innocent voyagers. Poor victims of the hurricane suffered. Paranoid of her. ... ... ... Gah."--A pretty irrelevant relevance about her suggested by Josephine.
"Don't eat her up! You will have constipation after that."--Someone on her
"She gives me bad memories=("
"As the sight of her gets into contact with my eyes and mind my nerves and neurons in the entire nervous system freaks out."
"She is a total rubbish on Earth. She is wasting the PRECIOUS resources on Earth."
"I have no adjectives to describe her."----CuSO4 on her.
"Don't live in Woodlands."--Pineapple on her.
"The lies she weaves are so intricate." Tricia on her.
Ok fine end of nonsense. Quotes or phrases on her are pretty much welcomed. XD. I mean it.
Event of the day: Getting pwned by a dream (or a nightmare as Tricia calls it)
Conclusion: It's not whether happiness goes to you or not. It's whether you decide to be happy and decide whether to find that happiness or not.
1) English: Zzz.
2) PE: Relays suck. Damn it.
3) Lunch: 100-plus lime is the pwnage.
4) Geography: Just before Geog Josephine left a whole box of Dars white chocolate. Thanks Josephine=D=))
5) Physics: Done rocket balloons, way cool, we done it in two groups: Boys and girls. Generally heard that 101 did not manage to get results. We 106 girls pwned the rocket balloon. 1129cm. Who wanna buy 4D?
6) Math: Oh gosh I really love Math classes now. Ms Lee is getting more and more cool;D
7) French: The game was fun. I was despo like hell. Once again credits to Jayashri, Yan Sheng, Wen Hui, Ziyi and Mavelie (sorry if I spelt wrongly).
Went home (duh). I swear I won't take 78 at the Clementi Interchange anymore. The route was freaaky, we passed all the freaking factories. Basically 78 was the only bus available among the forest of factories. =O
"WE people went on a journey towards the light. WE fellow bunch of friends tried to stay as one, we supported each other strongly. Yet as we move towards the light, the Dark Lord appears. The Dark Lord went on a mass massacre! Caused chaos among people! Broke friendships that came by so hard! This hurricane struck us unlucky innocent voyagers. Poor victims of the hurricane suffered. Paranoid of her. ... ... ... Gah."--A pretty irrelevant relevance about her suggested by Josephine.
"Don't eat her up! You will have constipation after that."--Someone on her
"She gives me bad memories=("
"As the sight of her gets into contact with my eyes and mind my nerves and neurons in the entire nervous system freaks out."
"She is a total rubbish on Earth. She is wasting the PRECIOUS resources on Earth."
"I have no adjectives to describe her."----CuSO4 on her.
"Don't live in Woodlands."--Pineapple on her.
"The lies she weaves are so intricate." Tricia on her.
Ok fine end of nonsense. Quotes or phrases on her are pretty much welcomed. XD. I mean it.
Event of the day: Getting pwned by a dream (or a nightmare as Tricia calls it)
Conclusion: It's not whether happiness goes to you or not. It's whether you decide to be happy and decide whether to find that happiness or not.
Labels: quote, school life
