Monday, November 26, 2007
Again. History repeats itself. Did it?
@ 1:58 PM
Never felt so desperate for a long time. First time I cried this month. Towards the end of November just something must happen. And Ms Chua said something about me being less emotional=.=
DOES ANYONE EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FREAKING MEANS? Yes to you all this is normal. But I don't know why, it is like a catastrophe, I do not get this.
Maybe I have to isolate myself from you people. Being with you people is like adding a burden. I am sorry, but I just cannot take it. Isolation may do no good, but at least.
DOES ANYONE EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FREAKING MEANS? Yes to you all this is normal. But I don't know why, it is like a catastrophe, I do not get this.
Maybe I have to isolate myself from you people. Being with you people is like adding a burden. I am sorry, but I just cannot take it. Isolation may do no good, but at least.