Monday, November 19, 2007
Random quiz
@ 9:16 PM
Forgive me for my boredom (once more).
1. Start Time: 9.21 PM (Hello comp clock)
2. Name: (Name of what?)
3. Nickname: (Nickname of what?)
5. Sex: If considering with YS, probably (please note the word "probably")
6. Age: (Age of what?)
8. Eye color: Black
9. Height and weight: Ok I give up asking for what. The school measuring instruments suck.
10. Favourite colour(s): White, Black, Blue (I added the (s) thingo)
11. Glasses: Intended to have one, but too expensive.
13. tattoos: Chester Bennington's tattoos are cool.
14. Birthplace: Singapore
15. Area code: (Area code of what? I shall not give up)
16. Best friend: Can I add (s) to friend?
******HAVE YOU EVER*****
17. Cut your own hair?: Yup, when I was 6 (Yes YS, it's 6 years old again)
18. Done something in the past which made u regret?: Like break up with Wayne? Ya right.
19. Have you ever met someone you were not supposed to?: Soo Wah Ming Wayne of M07106
21. Skipped school?: Lessons, yes.
22. Bungee jumped?: Me want me want.
24. Punched someone?: Too kind to punch someone. (Is elbowing someone counted? XD)
25. Cheated on someone? Holy.
26. Been arrested?: "Ya right" I once was arrested for stealing, another time for murdering, etc
.27. Broke into someone's house? If you say YS's house, maybe (Please note "maybe")
31. Been to a funeral? No...
32. Used a lighter? Yes. To burn newspaper+candle+wooden chopsticks. (Even played with the candles my parents used for candlelight dinner)
*****FAVORITE** ***
34. Season: Winter
36. Ice cream flavour: STRAWBERRY!!! CHOCOLATE!!! (No oysters you sick ass). MOCHA!!!
37. School subject(s): Math!!!, PE!!!, FRENCH!!! (No not chinese sadly)
38. Candy: Chocolate? Strawberry?
39. Breakfast: Never had breakfast for 3 years.
40. Juice: Seldom drink juice.
41. Book(s): Science books.
42. Movie(s): Tons? Ok fine Bigger, Longer and Uncut by South Park
43. Song(s): Linkin Park!!!--Almost all. Evanescence--Good Enough, My Immortal
44. Day(s) in a week: Anyday with French lessons
50. Letter(s): Do they matter?
51. Favorite fast food restaurant: Mcdonalds!!!! Because have memories there...
52 . Disney Princess: What teh hell.
53. Favourite station: Radio stations: 92.4FM // Police station.
54. Name for a son: =.=
55. Name for a daughter: =.=
******DO YOU PREFER*****
56. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
57. Alcoholic or not? Alcohol is nice...grape wine juice...hehe. *evil grin*
60. Scary movies or comedies? Scary movies suck. Comedies...South Park^^
61. Short or long hair? LONG hair (Thanks mum for cutting my hair):)
62. Croutons or bacon bits? neither.
******FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND******
64. Mexicans: America.
65. School: Study
66. Grass: Green
67. Cow: Holy Cow (Thanks to influence from YS=.=)
68. Canada: SOUTH PARK!
69. Mouse: Cat.
70. Hands: o2jam....*evil laughs*
******THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU******
71. Watched a movie? Nope.
72. cried on the phone: No chance.
73. Cried?: Almost did today.
74. Choked? Ya right=.=
75. Drank a glass of water? Nope, I drank from a bottle
76. Done Drugs? Ya right=.=
77. Read a book or magazine? Bad Astronomy.
78. Watched TV? Yes.
79 . Looked in the mirror? Yes
80. Taken a shower? ............
81. Taken a picture? No chance
82. Listened to music? I am right now=.=
83. Kissed someone? My parents
84. Told someone you liked them? ............
85 . Last thing u did before the this survey : Reading Huiwen's blog.
86. have u slept? Yes.
87. have you been heartbroken? ............A heart is more likely to rupture.
88. had your dinner ? Forced to...sighs
89. Killed yourself? In games that I am noob at.
90. Fell from the 1st floor? I would love to.
91. slapped yourself? .............I rather talk about this to YS.
92. slapped somebody? ............Hullo Wayne...*imply imply*
93. Hugged sumbody? Yes. Thank god you never ask who.
94. Would you mind if i call your mum a sl*t?: Sorry, but hi Mona.
95. End time: 9.52PM
Original quiz found at: http://www.curl-up-n-dye-photo.blogspot.com
Su Hang told me about http://www.orisinal.com, it rocks. Shall give the links of some nice (and cute, mind you) games.
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/pig.htm
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/pig.htm
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/two.htm
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/crossing.htm
Cheers to myself, sinister feelings are finally gone. I finally calmed down....gah. The only thing I hate is...I should have asked my parents for a reward!!! I reached the target already, aren't they getting something for me??? If it was possible I would use my $500 savings and buy an iPod OR Creative Zen MP3 Player. Both of them seems cool....hehe.
Yea right like since when will they agree.
1. Start Time: 9.21 PM (Hello comp clock)
2. Name: (Name of what?)
3. Nickname: (Nickname of what?)
5. Sex: If considering with YS, probably (please note the word "probably")
6. Age: (Age of what?)
8. Eye color: Black
9. Height and weight: Ok I give up asking for what. The school measuring instruments suck.
10. Favourite colour(s): White, Black, Blue (I added the (s) thingo)
11. Glasses: Intended to have one, but too expensive.
13. tattoos: Chester Bennington's tattoos are cool.
14. Birthplace: Singapore
15. Area code: (Area code of what? I shall not give up)
16. Best friend: Can I add (s) to friend?
******HAVE YOU EVER*****
17. Cut your own hair?: Yup, when I was 6 (Yes YS, it's 6 years old again)
18. Done something in the past which made u regret?: Like break up with Wayne? Ya right.
19. Have you ever met someone you were not supposed to?: Soo Wah Ming Wayne of M07106
21. Skipped school?: Lessons, yes.
22. Bungee jumped?: Me want me want.
24. Punched someone?: Too kind to punch someone. (Is elbowing someone counted? XD)
25. Cheated on someone? Holy.
26. Been arrested?: "Ya right" I once was arrested for stealing, another time for murdering, etc
.27. Broke into someone's house? If you say YS's house, maybe (Please note "maybe")
31. Been to a funeral? No...
32. Used a lighter? Yes. To burn newspaper+candle+wooden chopsticks. (Even played with the candles my parents used for candlelight dinner)
*****FAVORITE** ***
34. Season: Winter
36. Ice cream flavour: STRAWBERRY!!! CHOCOLATE!!! (No oysters you sick ass). MOCHA!!!
37. School subject(s): Math!!!, PE!!!, FRENCH!!! (No not chinese sadly)
38. Candy: Chocolate? Strawberry?
39. Breakfast: Never had breakfast for 3 years.
40. Juice: Seldom drink juice.
41. Book(s): Science books.
42. Movie(s): Tons? Ok fine Bigger, Longer and Uncut by South Park
43. Song(s): Linkin Park!!!--Almost all. Evanescence--Good Enough, My Immortal
44. Day(s) in a week: Anyday with French lessons
50. Letter(s): Do they matter?
51. Favorite fast food restaurant: Mcdonalds!!!! Because have memories there...
52 . Disney Princess: What teh hell.
53. Favourite station: Radio stations: 92.4FM // Police station.
54. Name for a son: =.=
55. Name for a daughter: =.=
******DO YOU PREFER*****
56. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
57. Alcoholic or not? Alcohol is nice...grape wine juice...hehe. *evil grin*
60. Scary movies or comedies? Scary movies suck. Comedies...South Park^^
61. Short or long hair? LONG hair (Thanks mum for cutting my hair):)
62. Croutons or bacon bits? neither.
******FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND******
64. Mexicans: America.
65. School: Study
66. Grass: Green
67. Cow: Holy Cow (Thanks to influence from YS=.=)
68. Canada: SOUTH PARK!
69. Mouse: Cat.
70. Hands: o2jam....*evil laughs*
******THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU******
71. Watched a movie? Nope.
72. cried on the phone: No chance.
73. Cried?: Almost did today.
74. Choked? Ya right=.=
75. Drank a glass of water? Nope, I drank from a bottle
76. Done Drugs? Ya right=.=
77. Read a book or magazine? Bad Astronomy.
78. Watched TV? Yes.
79 . Looked in the mirror? Yes
80. Taken a shower? ............
81. Taken a picture? No chance
82. Listened to music? I am right now=.=
83. Kissed someone? My parents
84. Told someone you liked them? ............
85 . Last thing u did before the this survey : Reading Huiwen's blog.
86. have u slept? Yes.
87. have you been heartbroken? ............A heart is more likely to rupture.
88. had your dinner ? Forced to...sighs
89. Killed yourself? In games that I am noob at.
90. Fell from the 1st floor? I would love to.
91. slapped yourself? .............I rather talk about this to YS.
92. slapped somebody? ............Hullo Wayne...*imply imply*
93. Hugged sumbody? Yes. Thank god you never ask who.
94. Would you mind if i call your mum a sl*t?: Sorry, but hi Mona.
95. End time: 9.52PM
Original quiz found at: http://www.curl-up-n-dye-photo.blogspot.com
Su Hang told me about http://www.orisinal.com, it rocks. Shall give the links of some nice (and cute, mind you) games.
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/pig.htm
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/pig.htm
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/two.htm
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/crossing.htm
Cheers to myself, sinister feelings are finally gone. I finally calmed down....gah. The only thing I hate is...I should have asked my parents for a reward!!! I reached the target already, aren't they getting something for me??? If it was possible I would use my $500 savings and buy an iPod OR Creative Zen MP3 Player. Both of them seems cool....hehe.
Yea right like since when will they agree.