Monday, November 19, 2007
Self-destruction
@ 6:25 PM
As the result slip falls,
As I stared at telephone,
All this seem to shatter,
My heart is once more gone.
"You have improved dear,
keep up the good work!"
But though I had improved,
it still doesn't matter how hard I try.
Everyone I asked,
Every result I know.
was nothing,
but all CAPs higher than mine.
Do not deceive me anymore. If you are right now. I don't know what to say to you, I cannot face you. At all. At least if comparing results I am not worth for you at all. All this was a naive mistake I made. And you followed along. But why? You can have so much more happiness, yet what I can give you is so little. I can't give you the love you deserve, I can't console you when you are feeling down. I am not worth for you at all, and yet you stay.
I do not get this at all.
As I stared at telephone,
All this seem to shatter,
My heart is once more gone.
"You have improved dear,
keep up the good work!"
But though I had improved,
it still doesn't matter how hard I try.
Everyone I asked,
Every result I know.
was nothing,
but all CAPs higher than mine.
Do not deceive me anymore. If you are right now. I don't know what to say to you, I cannot face you. At all. At least if comparing results I am not worth for you at all. All this was a naive mistake I made. And you followed along. But why? You can have so much more happiness, yet what I can give you is so little. I can't give you the love you deserve, I can't console you when you are feeling down. I am not worth for you at all, and yet you stay.
I do not get this at all.