Tuesday, November 13, 2007
New blogskin =o
@ 6:56 PM
Thank you thank you thank you so much Vivian^^
Yes, she is the one who helped me made this blogskin. Yay *jumps around*
And should I be happy that I pwned YS in Chinese and English?
And then I realise I need a wishlist. And it will be very^infinity long. Seriously. Especially if you are a Jay Chou fan because he has freaking lots of albums.
From next year onwards, everyday after I finished a bottle of 100-plus I will write the date on it. I may want to create a Guinness World Record. And seriously I don't know why, a bottle of ice lemon tea left untouched for 1 week is scary. It "exploded" when I open the cap; I don't know how the hell it has gas inside.
Yes, she is the one who helped me made this blogskin. Yay *jumps around*
And should I be happy that I pwned YS in Chinese and English?
And then I realise I need a wishlist. And it will be very^infinity long. Seriously. Especially if you are a Jay Chou fan because he has freaking lots of albums.
From next year onwards, everyday after I finished a bottle of 100-plus I will write the date on it. I may want to create a Guinness World Record. And seriously I don't know why, a bottle of ice lemon tea left untouched for 1 week is scary. It "exploded" when I open the cap; I don't know how the hell it has gas inside.
Labels: school life