Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Title? TITLE?!
@ 11:49 PM
I had known too much for my own good. And even if I could find bliss in ignorance it is too late. People already hate me. Being ignorant helps no more. I have known too much for my own good seriously.
Am I worse off than her? If I am please enlighten me, thank you very much. (Do not ask me who "her" is. Since I don't think she can be any much worse than present.)
To forgive and forget. Not. Some people just can't do it. Me too.
I guess it's time for me to understand why.
Am I worse off than her? If I am please enlighten me, thank you very much. (Do not ask me who "her" is. Since I don't think she can be any much worse than present.)
To forgive and forget. Not. Some people just can't do it. Me too.
I guess it's time for me to understand why.