Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Daydreaming @ 6:39 AM
Daydreaming
Waiting
Anticipating
Looking forward to tomorrow

I tied my thoughts to a balloon
I let it soar up high
Fly into the deep blue clouds
Feel like you are flying with wings

Do not fear my child
You shall not fall down
For the angels will look upon you
And lead you with light

Do not cry my child
You shall not be alone
For the angels will listen to you
And embrace you with care

I will look upon you
I will protect you
Even if it means everything
Even if it means my life

I put my wishes in a feather
I let it float in the air
Fly away into Wonderland
Fly into the hands of his

When you receive my wishes
When the feather reaches you
Do not weep for me
For my soul is there for you

When you hang on to my balloon
When you feel like struggling
Do not fear the heights
For my hug is there for you

I will look upon you
I will protect you
Even if it means everything
Even if it means my life~~

Smile my dear
Do not weep for me
For my soul is always there
For you.

Some random poem by me(: