Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Random (And will always be) @ 6:24 PM
Slacked like siao in school today. Vivian is so going to die and be killed by the massive CO force. I shall not say good luck, since it is YOUR responsibility to come, and you did not. You shall face the consequences. Meanwhile I have the intention to join CO (drumming obviously, thanks to Vivian). Hmm but I will need the teacher's signature! God damn it!

Anyway this morning's fencing clinic is fun. Have warm-ups similar to those funny track drills, and learning fencing is fun too, even though holding the foil was somehow tiring for my wrist. Fenced with Jayashri, and I lost, because I am not a good fencer basically and I don't feel the evilness going on within me.

I can only hope that some juniors can be friends with me next year, unless it is really impossible. Then I will quit. Then I will say bye-bye to Track and probably join CO (or fencing if they managed to make it a CCA).

Labels: