Sunday, December 2, 2007
@ 4:11 PM
29th Nov 2007
Woots. Literally woots.
It's nice to know that someone still misses me...>< Thanks.
30th Nov 2007
Wakaka...gah gah gah gah gah >.< >.< >.<
1st Dec 2007
I am sorry Yan Sheng, but you always remind me of my father.
2nd Dec 2007
Godammit I ALWAYS get a flu whenever I go to Malaysia, as if I am allergic to it. Sighs. And I really love myself for sleeping from 3++am to 11am XD.
Current
Omfgwtfbbq I just got connected to the wireless. Finally=.=
And it is really sucky that I am returning tomorrow night, not tonight >:[
Gah >.< I am still addicted to Funeral March.
Woots. Literally woots.
It's nice to know that someone still misses me...>< Thanks.
30th Nov 2007
Wakaka...gah gah gah gah gah >.< >.< >.<
1st Dec 2007
I am sorry Yan Sheng, but you always remind me of my father.
2nd Dec 2007
Godammit I ALWAYS get a flu whenever I go to Malaysia, as if I am allergic to it. Sighs. And I really love myself for sleeping from 3++am to 11am XD.
Current
Omfgwtfbbq I just got connected to the wireless. Finally=.=
And it is really sucky that I am returning tomorrow night, not tonight >:[
Gah >.< I am still addicted to Funeral March.