Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Hey!!!!!
@ 2:34 PM
Argh.
While I'm about to finish editing my ePortfolio thingo...
I can't access it.
I can't freaking access it! Now it looks like crap! Argh.
*bangs wall*
Why must the ePortfolio do this to me?! Why?
*EDIT: Now it's back.

Watched Jay Chou on MTV channel yesterday, he looks damn handsome, I was screaming like hell, managed to persuade my mum to listen to his song "牛仔很忙”, then finally, she says that she likes Jay Chou now. Finally.

So near yet so far.

I never knew there is a dolphin constellation. (:
For food, I'm ice-mocha, and for chemistry I'm CuSO4. For physics I've decided, I'll be Psi-prime meson. Don't ask me why.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Linkin Park - Session
via FoxyTunes
While I'm about to finish editing my ePortfolio thingo...
I can't access it.
I can't freaking access it! Now it looks like crap! Argh.
*bangs wall*
Why must the ePortfolio do this to me?! Why?
*EDIT: Now it's back.

Watched Jay Chou on MTV channel yesterday, he looks damn handsome, I was screaming like hell, managed to persuade my mum to listen to his song "牛仔很忙”, then finally, she says that she likes Jay Chou now. Finally.

So near yet so far.

I never knew there is a dolphin constellation. (:
For food, I'm ice-mocha, and for chemistry I'm CuSO4. For physics I've decided, I'll be Psi-prime meson. Don't ask me why.
----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Linkin Park - Session
via FoxyTunes