Friday, January 25, 2008
Fun=D @ 7:16 PM
Today...also quite a typical day.

Ms Chua did not come to school today ): so we were given a worksheet to do. Gahness, missed break because of that. But the kind kind Yu Jia helped me and Trish get a 豆沙包 and 叉烧包 (since there is no 莲蓉包=.=.

Next was English. Listened to the songs "When I'm Gone" by Eminem. Though I never really listen to rap, the lyrics still makes me cry (especially the chorus).

And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
Just smile back
And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing, So baby don't feel no pain
Just smile back...

Lunch. Slacked around, and Vivian go copy me and eat the 白鸡饭=.= stupid larh. But never mind, it is nice and can sustain me the whole day, good:) Surprisingly did not sleep in Math class, as what had almost happened in Physics >.< Then Geography elective. At first was very reluctant to go for it (like Lester), but realised the lesson is quite meaningful (more like your mind can relax more). Ha.

TRACK! So what we did...
  1. Warm up (1 round+stretching)
  2. Girls 12 rounds, Boys forgot liao (sorry)
  3. Circuit training (6 items)
  4. Fun Log Roll (keep shouting "Jiayou" and "Sorry" to those who are rolling and those who are rolled on by me respectively)
  5. Boys lost for above item, do a forfeit (Supposed to to chicken dance, in the end sing the "20 cent coin" song).
  6. Uber fast cooldown, dismissed.
Janice has this amazing determination and stamina. Must learn from her :) And Hubert ran 25 rounds (applause). Happy because I found someone (Rachael of 106) to talk to :) She's a nice person, only she's very quiet. Hehe ^^

As for the rest of the day, shall record it in my mind :). Thanks again!

BTW before I forget, I got 20 marks for AMC 8 (ONE more stupid freaking mark to distinction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Yan Sheng got full marks. Okay although feel like bashing him=.=, but still...Congratulations Yan Sheng! (In fact he does not need it at all, he getting full marks is common sense)

*swears randomly for losing that critical mark*