Saturday, January 19, 2008
Screwed up
@ 5:43 PM
Suddenly I feel screwed up. The Geography elective has like 2 vacancies and I actually took one without thinking. Now I can't unselect it. Damns. But to think of it, it may be good. To have a Geog core module and a Geog elective module is not good at all. I think. >.<
The walk was much much much more fun than I expected. I imagined the people there to be...More like I thought the response would not be that good but it turned out well. (Let's type in Chinese, shall we?)
今天的活动蛮有趣的,比我想象中好得多了。还以为敲了门之后在跟他们说话会很可怕,没想到真正做的时候却很得心应手。收到的东西还蛮多的,报纸、衣物、收音机等等等,好多种啊。
I must be bored.
The walk was much much much more fun than I expected. I imagined the people there to be...More like I thought the response would not be that good but it turned out well. (Let's type in Chinese, shall we?)
今天的活动蛮有趣的,比我想象中好得多了。还以为敲了门之后在跟他们说话会很可怕,没想到真正做的时候却很得心应手。收到的东西还蛮多的,报纸、衣物、收音机等等等,好多种啊。
I must be bored.