Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wondering
@ 2:04 PM
I'm perhaps wondering what those had meant.
And the dream. I had a dream. Of something that happened to me. It was perhaps significant.
I hope that scene would become familiar on my mind once again.
EDIT at 9.50pm: I feel sian. Very sian. Generally the end of lessons for me at 12pm is like...weird. Probably I should have signed up for the Geography elective. But who cares.
Am watching Heroes episode 8 of season 2 now! Yay 3 more episodes to the end.
And I still feel like flying.
And the dream. I had a dream. Of something that happened to me. It was perhaps significant.
I hope that scene would become familiar on my mind once again.
EDIT at 9.50pm: I feel sian. Very sian. Generally the end of lessons for me at 12pm is like...weird. Probably I should have signed up for the Geography elective. But who cares.
Am watching Heroes episode 8 of season 2 now! Yay 3 more episodes to the end.
And I still feel like flying.