Sunday, January 27, 2008
Screw lar I don't like blog titling @ 6:32 AM
Peer pressure huh.

Perhaps I am getting it. Why oh why, last time it's by a mere 1 mark, now it's 3. Last time everything was alright, now it's all fucking screwed up. Me myself especially. When I first came to NUSH, I guess I was completely different compared to now. All screamy, random, enthu (at the wrong time and wrong reason), retarded perhaps. Plus, two stupid attitudes which looks at people the wrong way. A stupid attitude which thinks they are bad and realised they are good (and it's all too late once more), and another one which thinks that she is good and realised she totally rocks (and screw her, how much more can she suck?)

Why oh why people must be happy, why oh why can't people be depressive. I cannot blame them, I was the one with too little expectations. I can blame myself, I know it all starts with me, ends at nowhere, for I'm eternally cursed. Cursed to be a fucking screwed up person without a fucking sensible mind that fucking functions like a normal human brain in the normal world. Do I look like I care YES I fucking care about it but who bothers? It's all too late isn't it. What they expect of me (and everyone), I tried to be. What they don't expect (or don't want) of me (and everyone), I tried not to be. Either they do not bother or I never change at all. Which on both cases, is bad.

Seriously I phail. I phailed so badly, even that is also screwed up. It's time for me to go back to when I was 3 and start to learn how to walk properly. Screw. (I don't care how I can do it, but screw.)

I love Slipknot. Because Slipknot is one of the few few few bands that can fucking scream properly.