Monday, January 14, 2008
The Brilliant Sunlight
@ 9:19 AM
Nothing much significant today.
The music textbook is really heavy.
I am still not used to the keyboard.
Being the role as a student in school is tiring. Being the role as a daughter at home is tiring. Being a person itself is tiring, too.
Yet we never seem to get tired about it at all. We are not tired of being tired.
Oh no that contradicts! =oo
Sorry I'm random. >.<
The music textbook is really heavy.
I am still not used to the keyboard.
Being the role as a student in school is tiring. Being the role as a daughter at home is tiring. Being a person itself is tiring, too.
Yet we never seem to get tired about it at all. We are not tired of being tired.
Oh no that contradicts! =oo
Sorry I'm random. >.<