Friday, December 28, 2007
Op.28 No.24, Prelude in D minor @ 10:13 PM
Yes, I'm in love with the 24th Prelude for some reason. And some others.

Went to Orchard. Again=o.

Got 2 pairs of jeans and 1 black gown for me and lots of bags (again) plus a jean skirt for my mum.

I love my jeans. It's like...finally there are jeans that just fit me. One pair originally costs $89 and the other $99. After discount, they cost...$19 and $13 respectively. Although they are not exactly gorgeous like Levi's jeans, at least they look "like it". For the gown...>.<. It's...gorgeous in my opinion. Originally costs $109, got it for $13. Everything in Orchard is great, except... Carrying 5++kg per hand is a torture. And both hands are loaded. And it's not like they are in nice boxes, it's like 2 big, fat, heavy bulgy bags. Imagine walking like that, for 5++ hours. With my mum who's carrying approximately nothing. I actually fell asleep on the way back. So my dad commented: Shopping in Orchard is actually more tiring than going to school for her. Lols.

Start of crazy screaming
Went to HMV in Heeren again. Saw TWO Linkin Park T-shirts and two South Park T-shirts. 1 for $39.95, 2 for $60. Damn. Also tried to find Linkin Park calender, AND THERE IS ONLY ONE FREAKING LINKIN PARK CALENDER LEFT. $17.95. I WANT IT. Also saw a South Park calender, but I want I want I want Linkin Park!!! Argh. What's even worse.
THEY ACTUALLY HAVE CD SINGLES. Like what the freaking godammit hell. Argh. And so I saw these Linkin Park singles:
  1. What I've Done
  2. Bleed It Out
  3. Shadow of The Day
I WANT I WANT I REALLY WANT the old singles! Like "Somewhere I Belong" and "Faint" and "In The End" and "Numb" (if they have Numb as a single lar, I am not sure). ARGH! Those sound much much much more like Linkin Park!!!

Also saw three weird albums. One is "A Tribute to Linkin Park", with all the remixes I think. Another is "A Gothic Tribute to Linkin Park" or something like that. One more is...DAMNS I FORGOT. Anyways I want them all! I want I want I want. T.T

Miss school. Somehow miss looking at those pupils loitering at the Concourse every morning...miss running about...

The earphones I'm using are...weird.

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Robert Ståhlbrand - Chopin - Op.28 no.24, Prelude in D minor
via FoxyTunes