Thursday, December 27, 2007
Ladeladale.
@ 7:20 PM
Consequence of not being able to find skins:
Re-use blogskins.
Yay me.
5 days to school. Zzzz. I cannot stand it anymore. The idea of going to Malaysia once again shudders me somehow. Why do I feel so paranoid towards that place?
Anyways found a list on Wikipedia about unusual deaths. Some actually laughed to death. *gasps in horror* Oh no, I cannot laugh so much. Thank god I do not eat much, or else I will eat to death. I mean it. Link
Re-use blogskins.
Yay me.
5 days to school. Zzzz. I cannot stand it anymore. The idea of going to Malaysia once again shudders me somehow. Why do I feel so paranoid towards that place?
Anyways found a list on Wikipedia about unusual deaths. Some actually laughed to death. *gasps in horror* Oh no, I cannot laugh so much. Thank god I do not eat much, or else I will eat to death. I mean it. Link