Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Boredom at its fullest @ 2:41 PM

(screenshot of what I got when I wanted to watch South Park)

Brought laptop, for I thought Ting they all have Student's Leaders Investiture, but no. =.=

Apparently I stay in school only because I don't want to bring my laptop for fun. You must understand how effing heavy my laptop+laptop bag is. Yes, the laptop bag is even heavier than the laptop itself. =.=

Currently my leg is swelling very very badly, because Ting was reaching out for the power point behind her in the canteen, and then the whole bench fell backwards. Guess I should cut my toenails soon. (Ow my leg is still hurting T.T)

Great. From this morning onwards, I will be going to school by myself liao.
...

Boredom at its fullest. Still wondering whether the timetable change is good or bad. Good thing is we are released early, bad thing is deciding what the hell we will do after we are released.

Everyday I see people running at the track, and then I ask why the hell am I so not committed to running. Everyday I ask why the hell are we all so busy, so busy that we do not meet at all. I guess Su Hang and Uly are very busy too.

Shall find the biohazard icon, learn the proportions of it, then draw it onto my GC battery cover. Ahaha. Yes I am bored, thank you.

Sighs. Die for French class tomorrow I will. Ting Ting and Yan Sheng are going off for the Esplanade performance (which I don't think my parents will let me go). T.T

Seems like this week is going to suck. Or maybe from this week onwards it will suck.

"Everything will end soon."