Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Depressed (since don't know when)
@ 7:35 PM
Thanks to 96.3FM, I was feeling emo.
Thanks to Josephine, for getting a new song stuck in my head.
Thanks to my mum, for letting me pierce my ears (ok that's old).
EDIT:
I'm feeling depressed after don't-know-how-many-days of cheerfulness. I'm feeling fucking depressed, the world's over. Can you hear the world yelling at us? Can you hear the trees screaming in pain? Can you hear the nature crying in dismay?
What has the world become? What have we become? What does the future hold for us? A brighter path for us to admit our mistakes and turn back when we can, or a darker path for us to realise that we fucking brought it over ourselves, and we can wallow all we want, as we await our doom?
I still want to believe that the world can be saved. But is it even possible? Have we even started? Have we even knew about it?
Do we even care?
Have I even care?
No. And here I am, scolding the whole world when I myself don't even fucking know how to eat properly, right? I suck so much I seriously need to go get a life right? I'm such a hypocrite that I don't even exist as a human being right? I just suck so much that I blind your eyes when you see me, deafen your ears when I speak a word only right?
Then just screw me up and walk off!
Thanks to Josephine, for getting a new song stuck in my head.
Thanks to my mum, for letting me pierce my ears (ok that's old).
EDIT:
I'm feeling depressed after don't-know-how-many-days of cheerfulness. I'm feeling fucking depressed, the world's over. Can you hear the world yelling at us? Can you hear the trees screaming in pain? Can you hear the nature crying in dismay?
What has the world become? What have we become? What does the future hold for us? A brighter path for us to admit our mistakes and turn back when we can, or a darker path for us to realise that we fucking brought it over ourselves, and we can wallow all we want, as we await our doom?
I still want to believe that the world can be saved. But is it even possible? Have we even started? Have we even knew about it?
Do we even care?
Have I even care?
No. And here I am, scolding the whole world when I myself don't even fucking know how to eat properly, right? I suck so much I seriously need to go get a life right? I'm such a hypocrite that I don't even exist as a human being right? I just suck so much that I blind your eyes when you see me, deafen your ears when I speak a word only right?
Then just screw me up and walk off!