Saturday, March 29, 2008
Mostly FUCKED-UP day
@ 9:58 PM
Other than French class in school, the rest of the day is simply fucked up.
Waited for 33 fucking minutes just for ONE single bus to come. And I do not mean my bus. I mean ANY bus. The bus stop downstairs my house just SUCKS. Reached school at 8.30am (I think) when I usually (and can) reach school at about 8am. Godammit.
French test was easy. Like shit. And I mean it.
Realised I could possibly get home from school within 30 minutes by bus after French. It's just amazingly fast for me.
I shall not elaborate on the rest of the day. In short it sucks.
My mum loves wasting money eh. $500 can fucking get me a 80GB iPod, or at least a handphone which makes me slightly more civillised.
Projects remaining:
1) English Portfolio. How much more sucky could it be. For me.
2) English Reading Project. I shall not comment.
I wish I could slap her hard across the face. She totally deserves it.
Waited for 33 fucking minutes just for ONE single bus to come. And I do not mean my bus. I mean ANY bus. The bus stop downstairs my house just SUCKS. Reached school at 8.30am (I think) when I usually (and can) reach school at about 8am. Godammit.
French test was easy. Like shit. And I mean it.
Realised I could possibly get home from school within 30 minutes by bus after French. It's just amazingly fast for me.
I shall not elaborate on the rest of the day. In short it sucks.
My mum loves wasting money eh. $500 can fucking get me a 80GB iPod, or at least a handphone which makes me slightly more civillised.
Projects remaining:
1) English Portfolio. How much more sucky could it be. For me.
2) English Reading Project. I shall not comment.
I wish I could slap her hard across the face. She totally deserves it.