Tuesday, March 25, 2008
South Park in school XD @ 3:49 PM
Woohoo! I can access South Park in school! *reminds readers of the screenshot*

Blogging in school now, Track ended darn early. And my parents will only be back at around 7.30pm -.- and no, I am so not going home before that.

My bad temper's back, reason unknown.

Once again I installed Audition (and uninstalled it) because Qinxi was telling me how laggy my laptop appeared to be when Yan Sheng and Ting Ting were using it.

There are times, when I wonder what the fuck I am doing here, when I am supposed to study. Like, study.

Yan Sheng does not seem to be happy about me joining CO. Maybe I should have joined drama...?

Anyway thanks to Qinxi for telling me about C Cleaner. It's good XD

...I just wonder how the hell do I get motivation to write down all my inspirations. I need motivation, I want motivation. Someone give me that.