Friday, March 21, 2008
True self @ 6:14 AM
So, you finally seen my true self huh.

Yes, I am someone who only wants attention, who only cries because she wants someone to hold her hand and that's all, who only knows how to worry her friends even more by running into the toilet, who only knows how to leech on other people's work and not researching at all, who only knows how to hear words of comfort and nothing else.

All these, all these, should be enough of you to hate me now. Or at least realise who I really am.

I'm sorry (actually I'm not sorry at all), but I'm just a lie, a mistake.

So there.

I just want your attention, really. There is nothing happening to me at all in fact. There is nothing disturbing on my mind at all! Everday I wake up and I come to school, everyday I return home and I go to sleep. There is nothing wrong with me at all! Don't you get it, I'm just a smaller version of a bitch.

So I just look that pitiful huh. Sorry, but I'm the wrong person. I hope it's not too later for you to realise this?

"Although I do realise something too. Which makes it more screwed up for me."