Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Why are you stuck in my mind...? @ 5:36 PM
Why is my heart aching?

Because I realised I have to redo all the music quizzes again tomorrow just because it's due ON that day?

Because I realised that it's not the end?

Because I realised I realised too many things I shouldn't be realising for my age?

Because I realised that I realised what I shouldn't and did not realise what I should?

I feel like a joker of life. Oh how much I suck at cracking up jokes that are not even in the least lame.

1 day 16 hours to South Park Season 12, by the way.

UPDATE: 1 day 15 hours to South Park now. New episode information is out! Like YAY!

Shit I became fat. All the fats are showing up. Shit. Feeling fat sucks.

In love, remembering and forgetting are not what they seem to be.

"You are still in my heart. Which is why it hurts so much."