Tuesday, April 8, 2008
...Still surviving.
@ 2:50 AM
Stupid cough woke me up. Like twice. Almost coughed till I can't sleep at all. Stupid throat.
Music test was just argh. I feel like slapping myself. How could I write so freaking slow. How could I possibly forget who it's by?!
*cough cough*
Woke up again at around 2.40am this morning, because I just happened to wake up. Thought cough's gone, apparently it's not. Damn you, cough.
Seriously. Whenever I need to stay up late and chiong I just fall asleep. Whenever I want to (or at least can afford to) sleep like siao I wake up. What the hell.
The All American Rejects? Am listening to them now, sounds nice, but I would go back to Linkin Park anytime. *Shit I'm beginning to like violent pieces more and more.* Shows how much emotional destress I need.
Suddenly I feel like eating McSpicy for no apparent reason, although it's expensive. Very very expensive. And still trying to download Jay Chou's first album. T.T Why the hell is it so hard to find a working link dammit.
Tube 2 is still in my house, right beside my laptop. It's dead already, like duh, and I'm not bothered to clear it or even throw it away.
Suddenly I wonder how we are going to be like...in another year's time? What an intriguing problem it is. Hmm...
Feel like editing my ePortfolio, but don't know what to change it with. Sian. I don't think I am ever bothered to care about the color and stuff anymore.
Feeling very hungry right now (3.27am). Feel like getting McSpicy by McDelivery, or at least walk down to 7-eleven and perhaps get a brainfreeze (yes early in the morning, thank you)...
SHIT CHINESE 读后感!SHIT! Haven't done it yet!
3:51am: First passage done. Gah. I spent 20 minutes just on that. Damn.
8.50am: Second passage done. Finally.
Music test was just argh. I feel like slapping myself. How could I write so freaking slow. How could I possibly forget who it's by?!
*cough cough*
Woke up again at around 2.40am this morning, because I just happened to wake up. Thought cough's gone, apparently it's not. Damn you, cough.
Seriously. Whenever I need to stay up late and chiong I just fall asleep. Whenever I want to (or at least can afford to) sleep like siao I wake up. What the hell.
The All American Rejects? Am listening to them now, sounds nice, but I would go back to Linkin Park anytime. *Shit I'm beginning to like violent pieces more and more.* Shows how much emotional destress I need.
Suddenly I feel like eating McSpicy for no apparent reason, although it's expensive. Very very expensive. And still trying to download Jay Chou's first album. T.T Why the hell is it so hard to find a working link dammit.
Tube 2 is still in my house, right beside my laptop. It's dead already, like duh, and I'm not bothered to clear it or even throw it away.
Suddenly I wonder how we are going to be like...in another year's time? What an intriguing problem it is. Hmm...
Feel like editing my ePortfolio, but don't know what to change it with. Sian. I don't think I am ever bothered to care about the color and stuff anymore.
Feeling very hungry right now (3.27am). Feel like getting McSpicy by McDelivery, or at least walk down to 7-eleven and perhaps get a brainfreeze (yes early in the morning, thank you)...
SHIT CHINESE 读后感!SHIT! Haven't done it yet!
3:51am: First passage done. Gah. I spent 20 minutes just on that. Damn.
8.50am: Second passage done. Finally.