Monday, June 23, 2008
Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle
@ 8:18 PM
Titled as so because I am uncertain how long this post will end.
School holidays. 4 weeks. Stay at home, no homework to do. No homework to do, become a lot of time. A lot of time, start to think about random stuff. Think about random stuff, then you link up and think more. Think more until your brain cannot take it, die.
What do humans need?
Scientifically, humans need oxygen, food and water to stay alive.
Psychologically, humans need support. What kind of support? Depends for people.
Some people, just need a few words from their friends, to realise that people acknowledge.
Some people, need lots of words of logical reasoning, to realise they still have the reason to survive.
In short, it depends.
Realised that people around me are all confused. Including me too.
Confused about themselves, their friends, their lives, their points of view, etc etc.
Well, we are confused, and depressed. For unknown reasons (i.e it is very irritating)
Sometimes, thinking about it more will let you get what you really want out of it. Sometimes, thinking about it more saps your energy literally instead: You get more confused in turn.
To quote Yan Sheng: It's part of growing up.
To briefly quote primary six teachers: Your high school life is a significant part of your life.
Primary school. We think the world is the way we see it as. Apparently, the world is never that easy to see, and never that easy to define, anyway.
To quote Amanda--nothing makes sense in this world anymore
The thing about truth, as I always believed, is, well true, but in some cases crappy.
Some friends asked me to think it out over a week or so, and advices me that "If you think it should let it go, then let it go."--rational and/or/but crappy truth
Sometimes we are so confused, we rather people around us to just shut the hell up, and don't say anything at all. Sometimes, we rather talk to things that don't talk to us at all. It's like...it understands everything you say, and even if it doesn't, or it disagrees, it won't say anything.
Explains why I treat soft toys as humans, I guess.
What is the definition of "care"? How exactly do you care for someone? I will not define it here, it is far too diverse for me to briefly describe in one or two sentence. What I know is that, in the process of caring and/or being cared, you hurt and/or get hurt.
Consequences of this care can be catastrophic, in some depressive cases, like the ultraviolet catastrophe.
These days, I seem to relate life with physics concepts.
It's all about the damned word "entropy".
People think about whether they should be thankful for the world or not. I say it's about general relativity. Different people experience different things, thus have different views of life, have different definitions/conditions for being thankful.
In this world we live in, we often have to wear multiple personalities to suit different people around us, different situations.
As we constantly change the mask, we slowly become used to it, and in the end, we don't know we interchanged from which to which, and subsequently, don't know what is your true self.
Someone says it's like quantum mechanics-->wave/particle duality.
For me, the definition of "my true self" is blurred way out of vision for long. Way too long already.
Will this day come, when your true self is this multiple-value mask? Being you means being interchangeable?
I don't know, I don't think I really wish that to happen...I think my true self is only at home.
Is this how paranoid I have become of this world?
School holidays. 4 weeks. Stay at home, no homework to do. No homework to do, become a lot of time. A lot of time, start to think about random stuff. Think about random stuff, then you link up and think more. Think more until your brain cannot take it, die.
What do humans need?
Scientifically, humans need oxygen, food and water to stay alive.
Psychologically, humans need support. What kind of support? Depends for people.
Some people, just need a few words from their friends, to realise that people acknowledge.
Some people, need lots of words of logical reasoning, to realise they still have the reason to survive.
In short, it depends.
Realised that people around me are all confused. Including me too.
Confused about themselves, their friends, their lives, their points of view, etc etc.
Well, we are confused, and depressed. For unknown reasons (i.e it is very irritating)
Sometimes, thinking about it more will let you get what you really want out of it. Sometimes, thinking about it more saps your energy literally instead: You get more confused in turn.
To quote Yan Sheng: It's part of growing up.
To briefly quote primary six teachers: Your high school life is a significant part of your life.
Primary school. We think the world is the way we see it as. Apparently, the world is never that easy to see, and never that easy to define, anyway.
To quote Amanda--nothing makes sense in this world anymore
The thing about truth, as I always believed, is, well true, but in some cases crappy.
Some friends asked me to think it out over a week or so, and advices me that "If you think it should let it go, then let it go."--rational and/or/but crappy truth
Sometimes we are so confused, we rather people around us to just shut the hell up, and don't say anything at all. Sometimes, we rather talk to things that don't talk to us at all. It's like...it understands everything you say, and even if it doesn't, or it disagrees, it won't say anything.
Explains why I treat soft toys as humans, I guess.
What is the definition of "care"? How exactly do you care for someone? I will not define it here, it is far too diverse for me to briefly describe in one or two sentence. What I know is that, in the process of caring and/or being cared, you hurt and/or get hurt.
Consequences of this care can be catastrophic, in some depressive cases, like the ultraviolet catastrophe.
These days, I seem to relate life with physics concepts.
It's all about the damned word "entropy".
People think about whether they should be thankful for the world or not. I say it's about general relativity. Different people experience different things, thus have different views of life, have different definitions/conditions for being thankful.
In this world we live in, we often have to wear multiple personalities to suit different people around us, different situations.
As we constantly change the mask, we slowly become used to it, and in the end, we don't know we interchanged from which to which, and subsequently, don't know what is your true self.
Someone says it's like quantum mechanics-->wave/particle duality.
For me, the definition of "my true self" is blurred way out of vision for long. Way too long already.
Will this day come, when your true self is this multiple-value mask? Being you means being interchangeable?
I don't know, I don't think I really wish that to happen...I think my true self is only at home.
Is this how paranoid I have become of this world?