Sunday, June 22, 2008
...My thoughts in compression
@ 7:12 PM
(Credits to Vivian for listening to me rant, scream etc, and in turn, write this poem for me)
Bye...
Oooooo…I’m leaving for good,
It’s not like u can make me stay
But still I’ve gotta’ tell you all this...
Even if it breaks my heart
It ain’t anyone’s fault,
It’s just another case of mistrust
Stop trying to pull me back
Stop trying to keep me here
Stop trying to break my heart
When it’s already in a million pieces, my dear
I forgave you for your
Insensitivity
Ur negligence
And absence
In September, u promised me the world
In November, u probably forgot all about it
In December, when I was dying inside
You promised it again, yet it was disregarded
I’m not trying to make life
Difficult for all of u,
You all dun wanna see me like this
I know it’s hard but, it’s just me
It’s scary I know
But I’m also scared,
To lose you, to mistrust, or fear,
To someone else
Over thinking, I am,
But I just can’t find a way to trust
You again
With you just not by my side,
Just seeing you with someone else,
I walk away, with tears in my eyes,
And you just stay there,
Right by her side
Sometimes, it isn’t what you do
Sometimes it isn’t what you say
It’s just the words never uttered,
The care never shown
Sometimes I just need support,
A hug
A few words
That I really need,
It isn’t the ranting about your own life,
It isn’t the preaches that I have to be strong
It isn’t the tears that I have to hide
It isn’t the smile I’m forced to wear
Why can’t you all just understand?
I want out
No amount of pleases and ‘I beg you’ s
Are gonna hold me back this time
No amount of promises, and ‘I swear’
Is gonna keep me back this time
Cos I’ve already lost faith in such promises and words
Cos they’ve been broken all the time
Bye...
My thoughts in compression.
I'm too tired to think anything (except the Germany match against Turkey and reading math and science). So stop asking me questions, I am confused enough.
Those feelings I have when I feel like ripping the insides of me. Those thoughts that race in my mind when I feel being pressed down from the inside, right on my heart.
Compressed into a poem.
There.
Bye...
Oooooo…I’m leaving for good,
It’s not like u can make me stay
But still I’ve gotta’ tell you all this...
Even if it breaks my heart
It ain’t anyone’s fault,
It’s just another case of mistrust
Stop trying to pull me back
Stop trying to keep me here
Stop trying to break my heart
When it’s already in a million pieces, my dear
I forgave you for your
Insensitivity
Ur negligence
And absence
In September, u promised me the world
In November, u probably forgot all about it
In December, when I was dying inside
You promised it again, yet it was disregarded
I’m not trying to make life
Difficult for all of u,
You all dun wanna see me like this
I know it’s hard but, it’s just me
It’s scary I know
But I’m also scared,
To lose you, to mistrust, or fear,
To someone else
Over thinking, I am,
But I just can’t find a way to trust
You again
With you just not by my side,
Just seeing you with someone else,
I walk away, with tears in my eyes,
And you just stay there,
Right by her side
Sometimes, it isn’t what you do
Sometimes it isn’t what you say
It’s just the words never uttered,
The care never shown
Sometimes I just need support,
A hug
A few words
That I really need,
It isn’t the ranting about your own life,
It isn’t the preaches that I have to be strong
It isn’t the tears that I have to hide
It isn’t the smile I’m forced to wear
Why can’t you all just understand?
I want out
No amount of pleases and ‘I beg you’ s
Are gonna hold me back this time
No amount of promises, and ‘I swear’
Is gonna keep me back this time
Cos I’ve already lost faith in such promises and words
Cos they’ve been broken all the time
Bye...
My thoughts in compression.
I'm too tired to think anything (except the Germany match against Turkey and reading math and science). So stop asking me questions, I am confused enough.
Those feelings I have when I feel like ripping the insides of me. Those thoughts that race in my mind when I feel being pressed down from the inside, right on my heart.
Compressed into a poem.
There.