Saturday, June 21, 2008
Irregular Sleep @ 8:05 AM
Last time it's sleep at 9pm, wake up at 10pm for dinner. Sleep at 11pm, wake up at 2.45am to switch on laptop for football. Sleep, then wake up at 5am to switch off laptop. Sleep at around 6am, then wake up at 9am.

Today's one is somewhat epic.

I slept from 1am-2.45am. Watched the whole match, then lied down on the bed after reading the newspaper at 6.15am. Closed my eyes (doesn't mean I slept).

Opened my eyes at 6.30am. The sky is getting brighter.

Closed my eyes, opened them at 7am. I rather go to school, the sky seems so nice.

Closed my eyes, opened them at 7.30am. 他妈的根本就没有睡到。

Damn lor, never sleep at all. Argh.

Now I look like someone who's...I don't know how to say. Urgh.

EDIT: Fevers fluctuate for me. Now it's 38.8. This morning it was 36.4. Damn it, I just slept for an hour=.= then it came back liao.