Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Pourquoi? Pourquoi?!
@ 11:14 AM
Why? WHY?!
France and Romania, 0-0?!
*screams*
My mum should have woke me up for the Holland vs Italy match. Thought it will be totally scary. Oh whatever.
Spain vs Russia...I won't say who will win, since I had not seen Russia's power before (or not remembering seeing its power before).
Assuming Russia is a weaker team like Switzerland, I will say 2-0 or 2-1.
Greece vs Sweden...I won't say anything also. Greece in the Fifa World Cup 2006 had some kinda strength, only got defeated by stronger teams (I won't bother remembering which). Sweden is supposed to be a "stronger" team, at least when compared to weaker teams like Switzerland.
If I have to choose, I may say...1-1? Or maybe 2-2? 1-1 will be more likely, if it is a draw.
Realised that we are all bored to the extreme.
Sigh.
France and Romania, 0-0?!
*screams*
My mum should have woke me up for the Holland vs Italy match. Thought it will be totally scary. Oh whatever.
Spain vs Russia...I won't say who will win, since I had not seen Russia's power before (or not remembering seeing its power before).
Assuming Russia is a weaker team like Switzerland, I will say 2-0 or 2-1.
Greece vs Sweden...I won't say anything also. Greece in the Fifa World Cup 2006 had some kinda strength, only got defeated by stronger teams (I won't bother remembering which). Sweden is supposed to be a "stronger" team, at least when compared to weaker teams like Switzerland.
If I have to choose, I may say...1-1? Or maybe 2-2? 1-1 will be more likely, if it is a draw.
Realised that we are all bored to the extreme.
Sigh.