Monday, June 9, 2008
Feeling slacky @ 5:31 PM
My mum is watching this German TV channel which talks about some German kids going over to China for I-don't-know-what. And and and and and, they kept using Jay Chou's music as the background music!!!!!

Ok now not.

Numbing The Pain--Heaven Shall Burn
"Dreams torn to pieces, broken like glass
Hope faded away, withered like leaves
Not knowing is blessing, ignorance the only protection

Nothing is numbing my pain
The fragments of my faith
Became the blade in my hand
Just darkness my eyes see
Pushed me to the end of all dead-end-streets

A curse - cannot lie to myself
I'm doomed - cannot silence my heart
Fear is the tool, conformity our medicine

How can I smile as this age dies, like everybody else
Dancing around the fire, that burns this world

Cannot bend down, I would just break
I hate myself for playing their game
Parents poison their children, never teach them to question
If it only wasn't for this certainty in me
I am a giant in their tiny world"

Architects of the Apocalypse--Heaven Shall Burn
"Greed and addiction drowned their pity
Washed away their thoughts of compassion and regret
A world left wounded, slaved and raped
Your paradise is hell for your descendants

Cathedrals of justice in a kingdom of hypocrisy
Castles of self-righteousness built on graves

Masses kept in forlorn, nations laid to waste
The dynamo of northern golden age
Darkened our future, blinded by greed
Sold your fate to the highest price

I don't believe in you!
You are the enemy!
A rush into our doom, as if your God came down
And cures all failure"

The Dream is Dead--Heaven Shall Burn
"
One voice, one power, the people's will arose,
Slew the tyrant and burned his castles, brought down
A supreme blooded pestilence once more

Under the same dawn advocates of wealth and freedom spread their words like prophets do
Bring them down! Down to their knees! Down to this greed!

Fooling us again, while our screams not even silenced
This rage has been a weapon, but our hope will bring the doom
So many times I prayed:, so many times I died!

We burst the chains
And now we should be on our own, but the fear of tomorrow
Will drive you to their arms again

The golden age we're celebrating creeps out of the womb of the same old lie
A child of tyranny and hatred
A heaven for the chosen few"

Black Tears--Heaven Shall Burn
"
When I'm in this state of mind,
I'm wishing I was blind,
Sometimes life is more than pain to me

I feel the power of my grief,
Death would be such a relief,
All the secrets that I hide would die with me

Depression is my only friend,
Will this torture never end?
Let me carry on to dreamer's sky

I keep crying in my dreams,
Can you hear my endless screams?
When I fade away, I fade away...

This fluid on my cheek,
It drains me, I get weak
My heart is cold and bleak
Black blood, black tears.
Black tears, black tears.

Life is like a masquerade,
In dept to myself, but I can't pay,
Soon I'll call it all a day, away

I never felt what you call guilt,
I still believe "Do what thou wilt",
My sorrow will destroy the world I've built

This fluid on my cheek,
It drains me, I get weak
My heart is cold and bleak
Black blood, black tears.
Black tears, black tears."

Lazy to quote more.